About Me English Tutor Lessons
My name is Margaret Morris
I live in Berwick
I am available to provide Home Visits for Tutoring VCE English to Years 11-12 Students in Berwick and Surrounding Areas Only.
Please Note : I AM NOT available to drive to areas outside Berwick and Surrounding Areas. I DO NOT tutor in meeting rooms or Public Libraries.
I am a fully registered English Teacher with the VIT and have an up to date Working with Children Check.
My tutoring service provides the one-on-one attention that may be missing from school. I tutor only VCE Years 11-12 and concentrate on each student as an individual.
I can help you get Straight A’s for English
Comprehensive Knowledge of VCE Texts and Analysing / Presenting Argument
I have a comprehensive knowledge of the VCE texts for year 12. The VCE English Curriculum includes Area of Study 1, Unit 3: Reading and Creating Texts and Area of Study 1, Unit 4: Reading and Comparing Texts. It also covers Area of Study 2, Unit 3: Analysing Argument and Area of Study 2, Unit 4: Presenting Argument.
I have a comprehensive knowledge of the Year 11 texts. I can help you understand the Curriculum for English in Year 11. It covers Area of Study 1, Unit 1: Reading and Creating Texts and Area of Study 1, Unit 2: Reading and Comparing Texts. It also covers Area of Study 2, Unit 1: Analysing and Presenting Argument and Area of Study 2, Unit 2: Analysing and Presenting Argument.
Together we can tailor a program that suits your individual learning style to achieve academic success.
- Bachelor of Arts / Bachelor of Teaching (Secondary) University of New England, Majors in English and History
- Diploma of Business RMIT
- Honour Society UNE NSW
- Is a certified registered business name with Consumer Affairs Victoria #B2428952W, under the Business Names Act 1962 Section 7(4) and (5)
- Is a registered business with the Australian Government Business Register, Trading Name ENGLISHTUTORLESSONS, ABN 58 773 141 036
- Margaret Morris as Sole Trader
As an English Teacher I have up to date Registrations with:
- Victorian Institute of Teachers #366285
- Working with Children Check #01600146-02
I can be contacted via:
- leaving a comment on this site by using the contact form below
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
- mobile 0418 440 277
Private Home Tutoring of English Not an On-Line Free Tutoring Service
I am NOT an on-line free tutoring service. My resources on this website are for general use only. However, for more intensive tutoring in a specific area of English, I will visit students in their own homes for private tutoring sessions that are paid on an hourly basis.
Call me to discuss your English needs. With a strong grasp of English you can enhance your academic performance across many other subjects.
“Teaching without learning is just talking” (Angelo & Cross 1993)